OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rear drawers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonesy
jonesy

rear drawers Empty
PostSubject: rear drawers   rear drawers I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:29 am

going to build rear drawers for the pajero pretty soon. just want some peoples views is it better to build a rhs frame for the drawers or just use ply to build the whole thing. whats the best way to anchor it to the floor. what sort of ply to use marine, form or normal. can you get the drawer runners from any hardware store. i've seen some drawers that just sit on a piece of 8mm poly as a slider. any feed back will be appreciated. scratch
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

rear drawers Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear drawers   rear drawers I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:21 am

G'day mate, my draws are made from 25x25x3mm angle iron for the frame, and ply for the rest.
Will post up some pic's when I find them scratch
Back to top Go down
jonesy
jonesy

rear drawers Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear drawers   rear drawers I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:42 am

yeah cheers for that. I'm gonna use 25 x 25 box steel for the frame and 12mm ply for the rest. got to get the kitchen for the camper trailer finished first though. I've got a fair idea how I'm gonna do it but some pics would be helpful. I had a pretty good look at Reedy s ones when we were at Landcruiser park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rear drawers Empty
PostSubject: Re: rear drawers   rear drawers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rear drawers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OuterControl 4x4 :: Tech Talk-
Jump to: