OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJ's Pajero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thedjs
thedjs

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I thought it was about time that I showed some pics of the paj and a couple of updates I have done recently.

There are the side steps/Air tanks (still need to do the compressor for them) Home made DJ's Pajero 16072010

Then came the roof rack and spotties all made at home by me too DJ's Pajero 25072010

Well I got on to a set of rims last week and the price was right so I grabbed them and put a new set of AT-117s on them. The rims
DJ's Pajero 04112010
The tires and rims on the Pajero
DJ's Pajero 08112010

I also went out and bit the bullet and put a new full 2.5" exhaust, flex pipe and straight through muffler on the Pajero today and I found that if I drove to Gladstone from Rockhampton and got it done I saved $400 and that includes the fuel to get there and back.
May I say on that note the guy asked what I wanted and suggested a few things as well and I went with what helped the poor asthmatic diesel breathe a lot better and I am loving the way it feels now.
So if anyone is looking to get a new exhaust on their 4b send a PM and I will let you know who it was that did the brilliant job.

Oh and I finally get the air con fixed too. I had the pipe fixed and now I just have to get it gassed up, yehaaa Bring on summer. I will let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

looking good mate i always thought that old exhaust was RS
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:11 am

Lookin good mate cheers
Which exhaust shop did you take it to down here???
Back to top Go down
thedjs
thedjs

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 am

I took it to Gladstone Exhaust and Suspension and Tony was great, I got the system I wanted. It sounds good I can even hear the turbo now, Before I thought it was there for show.
On the weekend I put the 35mm spacers under the rear springs and now the Paj sits properly, it doesn't look like it is dragging it's back end.
Got the air con fixed and may I say it will freeze things off a brass monkey.
Back to top Go down
gqmad

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 am

Looking good. Wink
Back to top Go down
thedjs
thedjs

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 pm

What a sexy beast the Paj is now?
DJ's Pajero 24022011
I like it more now.
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 pm

The flares and side skirts on the doors have taken that poverty pack look away from the old girl,even the silver is growing on me lol.Looking good Paul
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Makes it look different cheers
Back to top Go down
thedjs
thedjs

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 am

Well I finally went and done it, yep that is right the reverse camera is installed. I will get some pics up when I can.
Now where is that list of other things to put in before the weekends camping?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DJ's Pajero Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ's Pajero   DJ's Pajero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ's Pajero
Page 1 of 1