OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another 4WD Action trip!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reedy
Reedy

Another 4WD Action trip!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 am

Hey guys found this on 4WD Action Forum, I entered myself and also mention our forum and suggested a club trip to em as in a few members doing the trip!!! Anywho if ya keen or even if ya wanna enter yourself here's the link!! http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106958
Back to top Go down
https://outercontrol4x4.forumotion.com
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I would love to go but i don't think they would love my cruiser to much though lol.Do you reckon that would co-incide with your camper trailer shoot?
Back to top Go down
Reedy
Reedy

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 am

Dunno if you can use your own campers as of yet cos they're supplying campers but it would be an awesome time for them to do it!!.....if I get in that is!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://outercontrol4x4.forumotion.com
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 am

Depending on when in April it is, would be keen cheers
Back to top Go down
gqmad

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 am

Maybe .... if I can get around to doing the GQs CVs or get the ARB rear bar fitted to Nicky's cruiser.
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:35 am

Reedy wrote:
Dunno if you can use your own campers as of yet cos they're supplying campers but it would be an awesome time for them to do it!!.....if I get in that is!!! lol!
maybe a email suggesting that the timing would be perfect perhaps?
Back to top Go down
thedjs
thedjs

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Nah they told me that they would be suppling the campers, I would love to tag along just to test my camper to put it through it's paces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 4WD Action trip!!!   Another 4WD Action trip!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another 4WD Action trip!!!
Page 1 of 1