OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need clutch changed, where in rocky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sludge
lil man
sludge

need clutch changed, where in rocky Empty
PostSubject: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 pm

need to change a slipping clutch in my td42. Any good mechanics in rocky I could go to.
Back to top Go down
thedjs
thedjs

PostSubject: Re: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm

The two I use are McMurdos on Stanley street and Rocky Steering Service in Kent street. They are both good and I usually prefer to do it myself but when I cant they get the job.
Back to top Go down
sludge
lil man
sludge

PostSubject: Re: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 am

yeah Iv'e never done one before and dont really have the gear to do it and those gearboxes are heavy. thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Active Gear do mechanicals don't they Reedy?
Also If using Garry Mac(Mcmurdo's )you better book about 3 weeks in advance.I think that says something there about his work.(No not slow haha)Just very busy
Back to top Go down
gqmad

PostSubject: Re: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 am

Last time I replaced my clutch I did it myself, but anything I can't do goes to Cliff Munroe Mechanical on william st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need clutch changed, where in rocky   need clutch changed, where in rocky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need clutch changed, where in rocky
Page 1 of 1