OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vodafone mobile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snakereef
lil man

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi , is or does any one here currently use Vodafone mobile service in the Rocky /Yeppoon area and if so how do they find it? .Thanks
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 am

Mate, I use to have it..............found it crap Evil or Very Mad Once you get off the main roads, it would loose reception Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm

my wife had it as well and wouldn't recommend it to her worst enemy
Back to top Go down
snakereef
lil man

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks guys ,give them a miss then.
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Yeh mate, probably a good idea scratch
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 am

Not even any reception in Shopping Fair so what does that tell you lol
Back to top Go down

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 am

Im in gladstone but this si still relevant, i have never foudn a area where vodafone works well, your always walking around looking for a hotspot, definately steer clear!
Back to top Go down
snakereef
lil man

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Well decided to get a Samsung Gallaxy S2 on a Virgin plan (Optus) for $49 a month $400 of calls & texts and with 2g of data ,it also comes with 3 months free access .My sister and her family (Yeppoon /Rocky area)have used Virgin for a number of years now and are very happy with their service .

http://www.virginmobile.com.au/Shop/ProductDetails/10412/Samsung-Galaxy-S-2
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Can honestly say I've never heard a bad report about Virgin so good call.Have never met a happy Vodafone user yet
Back to top Go down
snakereef
lil man

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 am

So far very impressed with Virgin,any problem and their tech staff are very good and go the extra mile to provide feed back and to correspond with users if there is a problem .Had a little trouble setting up voice mail but the issue was fixed quickly .In comparison after 18 years with telstra ,they are crap .Virgins website (accounts) show every thing transparently and pretty much allow you to view every thing to do with your account ,incl data usage billing etc.Coverage is very good ,scratchy some times and better than Telstra in areas north of Yeppoon such as Browns Lane .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vodafone  mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodafone mobile   Vodafone  mobile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodafone mobile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OuterControl 4x4 :: The Bonfire!-
Jump to: