OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

80 series owner from Yeppoon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jylan
lil man

80 series owner from Yeppoon Empty
PostSubject: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 am

Hey there everyone! I'm a 17 year old from just north of Yeppoon. Bought my first car a few weeks ago - a HDJ80R 4.2L TD Landcruiser with a part time conversion. I've been driving my family's '04 4.2L TD Patrol for a couple of years and that's how I got hooked on 4WDing.

Since getting it, I've been exploring around Byfield State Forest a couple of times, getting a feel for how the Cruiser handles. As far as accessories go, it came with a TJM bullbar and rear bar (with swingaway spare tyre holder), sidesteps, 2" lift (I think...) & 2 spotties. It's running fairly small road/AT tyres, quite happy with them for tar/gravel driving, not so great in the mud I've been through.

Would be interested in tagging along on any trips - want to explore all the tracks around the area!
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am

Welcome to the forum mate.I'm sure there are a few blokes on here that could show you some tracks that will test you and the 80 out lol.
Keep an eye on the trips and touring section for drives coming up. There always a laughs and stirring and a good time had by all
Back to top Go down
Reedy
Reedy

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:22 am

Welcome Mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://outercontrol4x4.forumotion.com
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 am

Welcome along mate cheers
ASs plumb said, keep an eye out in the Trips & Touring section Wink
Back to top Go down
jylan
lil man

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks guys! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the trips section, looks like you're getting something organised for the 1st plumb.
Back to top Go down
gqmad

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 am

Welcome to our little bit of cyber space. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 series owner from Yeppoon   80 series owner from Yeppoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 series owner from Yeppoon
Page 1 of 1