OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Blackwater...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RV-TOJO

Hello from Blackwater... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi guys. Just thought i'd do a quick introduction. I work out in Blackwater but have a house at Dingo Beach in the Whitsundays. Just sold my 2005 RV cruiser ute at xmas and bought a 150 series GXL Prado. The other love in my life apart from Susan is my 1978 FJ45 cruiser ute. She ain't pretty but has character (The ute , not my girlfriend) Laughing Looking forward to catching up with you guys on my days off and if you ever decide to head up to the Whitsundays give me a call.. I usually get up there once a month to mow the lawn (That is my code for fishing, so don't tell Susan please) lol!

Cheers
Ross
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

Your secrets safe with us mate,looking forward to seeing this 45 tilly sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Reedy
Reedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 am

Welcome along Mate!!! Oh you also have great taste in trucks!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://outercontrol4x4.forumotion.com
thedjs
thedjs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome welcome have a look around and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 am

Welcome along mate cheers

You'll have to post your flock of sheep........eerrrrrrrrr Yota's up in the Members Rigs/Build Up sections lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blackwater...   Hello from Blackwater... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Blackwater...
Page 1 of 1