OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"

Go down 
+2
plumb
Shaker4x4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" Empty
PostSubject: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:29 am

I'm putting together a new Hilux as a tourer and like to get out and do some camping when ever I can. I'm well equipped and believe it would be great to meet people with the same interests as I'm reasonably new to the scene, but not uneducated about it. If I see a trip being posted in here or see anyone wanting to tee up with others from my area such as LCMP, Glass House Mountains etc, then PM me ok?

I prefer middle age group to associate myself with quite people that use sensibility and consideration of others during trips. Age not essential, but must have a reliable and capable vehicle.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully meeting a few of you and getting out.

Cool My 4wd on 4wdAction
Back to top Go down
plumb
plumb

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Welcome Shaker.My wifes mum lives in Kingaroy so we frequent your area a few times a year.Where abouts are you?
Back to top Go down
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 am

plumb wrote:
Welcome Shaker.My wifes mum lives in Kingaroy so we frequent your area a few times a year.Where abouts are you?

Very close. I go to Kinga every week. Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
gqmad

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 pm

gqmad wrote:
Welcome mate.

Aww thanks man. It'd be good to meet you all if I'm up there or your down here.
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:02 am

Welcome to our little 4wd family cheers
Back to top Go down
D1cko
D1cko

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Thats Gods country down that way. I grew up in Nanango and the family had farms around Kingaroy.
Back to top Go down
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:00 am

Deadly GU wrote:
Welcome to our little 4wd family cheers

Yes it is small, but thats the good think about it. The downside is getting a minority group to all do something at the same time because of work commitments and affordability at any given time.

I thank you for the warm welcome Deadly GU.

D1cko wrote:
Thats Gods country down that way. I grew up in Nanango and the family had farms around Kingaroy.

Cheers D1cko. Nanango is a hole and I only live here because my son also lives here and I look out for him (he loves going 4x4 with me and also wants one haha. He's 18.) That plus it's cheap to live aside from the fuel to travel long distances which I limit. The upside is 7 Mile Diggings is just down the road and some good tracks to explore and challenge me. You can easily squat a camp in there, but not advisable due to all the tall dry grass and tracks may be one way out in some places. It's like a free 4x4 park except you get what you pay for.

You say family 'had' farms. I take it you have no reason to travel in the area any more?

Back to top Go down
D1cko
D1cko

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:01 am

I still go down there two or three times a year. I have family in Kingaroy.
Back to top Go down
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:50 pm

D1cko wrote:
I still go down there two or three times a year. I have family in Kingaroy.

I'm 20 mins down the road. You should contact Plumb and see if he'll follow you down and we can all head out to 7 Mile Diggings for a run. The tracks survived the floods. I'll be camping out there within the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
D1cko
D1cko

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:50 am

Got no plans to go down any time soon but I'll keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shaker4x4
Shaker4x4

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

Phew! Thought I was banned? Tried to log in and it kept saying, "You have been banned from this forum" Don't know what happened there? Hopefully my Lux will be completed by the end of this year and I'll be out more, taking video and photos etc. A lot of forum (not just this one) don't have enough photos and footage. I printed out some paper name number plates for that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Miss T
Admin
Miss T

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

Very Happy Welcome to the OuterControl team!!! Very Happy

Cheers Mrs Reedy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"   Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaker says, "Gidday - I live in South Burnett!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OuterControl 4x4 :: Forum Index :: Introductions!-
Jump to: