OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NM Pajero bull bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonesy
jonesy

NM Pajero bull bar Empty
PostSubject: NM Pajero bull bar   NM Pajero bull bar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi every one. I've bought a alloy bar from evil bay and it only had the drivers side mount on it. It's a factory mitsubishi bar, spoke to mitsubishi they say that TJM supply their bars. Spoke to TJM they said they don't make that model bar anymore so they weren't willing to help at all. Cut a long story short was wondering if anyone has pics or dimensions of the mounts so i can have them made or know of someone who can help. I've been scouring the net and come up with nothing so far. scratch
Back to top Go down
Reedy
Reedy

NM Pajero bull bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: NM Pajero bull bar   NM Pajero bull bar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:22 am

From memory Les they are a Mirror image of each other so just get one made Mate!!!
Back to top Go down
https://outercontrol4x4.forumotion.com
jonesy
jonesy

NM Pajero bull bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: NM Pajero bull bar   NM Pajero bull bar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:39 pm

yeah thats what i thought too, but they mount to each side of the bar differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NM Pajero bull bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: NM Pajero bull bar   NM Pajero bull bar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NM Pajero bull bar
Page 1 of 1