OuterControl 4x4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OuterControl 4x4

4x4 Mates CQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gday from yeppoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtypaj

Gday from yeppoon Empty
PostSubject: Gday from yeppoon   Gday from yeppoon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

Hi guys my names andy and currently reside in yeppoon. I drive something a little different i have a 97 pajero gls 3.5l petty. Its got a lot of custom barwork, even more lights and enough lift for me to still tour with Smile. Its a pretty stand out paj and even has the fitting number plates of DIR713 Smile. I am also in the middle of building a gq shorty its been chopped to an extra cab with internal cage gu diffs front and rear lockers and its a 4.2 diesel. Its currently in the middle of a full overhaul so yea. I wanted to get more involved in the club environment and look foward to wheeling with you all eventually Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss T
Admin
Miss T

Gday from yeppoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday from yeppoon   Gday from yeppoon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am

Hi Andy Welcome to the club!!!!!! cheers

Feel free to add topics and post replys. Also remember to check the calandar & trips and touring for any upcoming trips. There is a Outer Control 4x4 Australia Day BBQ on Saturday feel free to pop in and meet the members. Hope to see you then!

Regards
Miss .T.
Outer Control 4x4 Mates CQ
Back to top Go down
Deadly GU
Admin
Deadly GU

Gday from yeppoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday from yeppoon   Gday from yeppoon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Welome aboard Andy cheers
You'll have to post some pic's of your rigs cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gday from yeppoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday from yeppoon   Gday from yeppoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gday from yeppoon
Page 1 of 1